Please Pray for Financial relief.... We are facing a ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezekiel Simon

Humble Servant of All
Please Pray for Financial relief.... We are facing a new problem, we owe someone and they are in very urgent, Now the problem is they are compelling us to repay the entire Loan Amount in 2-3 days and no matter they want the Money...They are knocking our door every moment day and night making our life miserable... Please pray that God shows a way to get us out this situation.

Lord has lifted us in many ways at Hard Times... we are sure God shall make way and clear this ODD hour hurdle.

Please pray for This specific need... SHALOM
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I am glad that you have the spirit of faith. When you see no answer coming, don't hesitate and dwell on the negatives. I know it's hard to cope up with the positives and your attitude should be... "I know we may be going through a lot but God has the best in store for us." Be prayerful that the Lord may give your debtors a piece of patient mind and heart. If God has done you good in the past but what is hard in solving your financial problems, NOTHING. With God everything is possible. Always remember that you should be praying with a sincere heart, and not just praying but meditating on the results of your prayers. STAY POSITIVE. May the Lord be with you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My thanks for all your Prayers. Hi all, we are still struggling financially. Most bills have been paid for this quarter/month although many debts remain, including outstanding ones to my father and brother in the USA. (They say as a matter of family responsibility I must contribute towards the...
Replies
5
Views
553
Please pray I have enough sales to cover my overdue bills in the next couple of days. I can't live like this any longer. It is torture.
Replies
8
Views
278
I request for our heavenly father to pardon me for misunderstandings, poor choices. I have been experiencing very disturbing and hard times in life. My daughter, named ###, age ###, now has paranoid schizophrenia. There's been no help or support. I believe ever since I moved into my current...
Replies
5
Views
429
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,575
Messages
16,800,956
Members
650,097
Latest member
Iruyror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom