2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
I truly believe in the power of prayers, please say a prayer of healing and strength for my father whose undergoing a minor surgery now to remove his kidney stones. May he have a successful operation and speedy recovery. We have high hope and strong faith in God he'll go through this.. thank you...
Replies
6
Views
129
  • Locked
I recently met a new friend, whose name is ###. ### has been to our home twice now, and we had a marvelous time with both visits...in fact, he was an overnight guest both times, which tells me he was comfortable here! I hope I didn't say the wrong thing to him, cause, more recently, calls...
Replies
4
Views
121
M
  • Locked
Dear Heavenly Father, I thank you for all that you have done for me, thank you for providing me with everything I need and thank you for taking care of all my problems and for my problems still in the process of being solved. I thank you for all those who prayed for me in times I needed their...
Replies
4
Views
115
L
  • Locked
we is come to you aGAIN WE NEED YOU KNOW OUR PRAYER LORD JESUS YOU SAID YOU WILL NOT FORSAKE US WE NEED YOU IN PRAYER AND LIFT US UP IN PRAYER LORD JESUS WE NEED LORD JESUS PLEASE TOUCH MY ### HEART AND THE ### HEART TO SET ME A FREE MAN OK TELL THEM LORD JESUS TO SET ME AS A FREE MAN MY KIDS...
Replies
4
Views
85
G
  • Locked
Hello, I am requesting for a prayer. I am in need and feel lost. I am a point in my life where I am unsure of somethings. I'm currently unemployed and don't have any financial stability to a point where I don't know where I will be living in a couple of months. Lord, please guide me to the path...
Replies
5
Views
102
  • Locked
please pray with me that God will take all this acne and scars and reddness off of my face, that I can just experience clear skin, acne has hindered me in unexplainable ways, it prevents me from being a good mother because I'm so depressed all the time. please pray that my four daughters never...
Replies
3
Views
193
G
  • Locked
Lord Jesus, I long for a husband. Please Lord Jesus have mercy. I am ### ys old. Have pity on me Lord in my desperation and loneliness and bless me with a husband.
Replies
6
Views
118
J
  • Locked
Hi. I'm ###. Please pray God's will to be done in my life. I have had several job interviews & I am asking the Lord to give me the job He wants me to have. I have applied for a Tugboat deckhand job; a maintenance job where my wife works, & several other positions as well. Thank you so much & may...
Replies
3
Views
144
1
  • Locked
please pray for ### for ### health
Replies
4
Views
91
R
  • Locked
My boyfriend who seems to want to end on good terms without any mutual understanding while pregnant when we were totally in harmony while pregnant. He left without no exclamation. Scared of bringing a child into this world alone and no loving you emotional support for the both of us... I...
Replies
7
Views
128
R
Back
Top Bottom