Hi. I'm ###. Please pray God's will to be ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter johnhinzman
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

johnhinzman

Guest
Hi. I'm ###. Please pray God's will to be done in my life. I have had several job interviews & I am asking the Lord to give me the job He wants me to have. I have applied for a Tugboat deckhand job; a maintenance job where my wife works, & several other positions as well. Thank you so much & may the Lord bless each of you, in Yeshua's (Jesus') name. Shalom.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi I’m ### please pray that my fiancé ### ### comes back to me and his family he left with no words. Plus we just welcomed our new born baby. This is very difficult for me
Replies
12
Views
731
Hi I’m ### please pray that my fiancé ### ### comes back to me and his family he left with no words. Plus we just welcomed our new born baby. This is very difficult for me
Replies
8
Views
554
Hi I’m ### please help I need prayer to be delivered from spiritual attacks and attacks of the enemy through people around me. I think I moved to a really spiritually corrupt area. I came to bring my skills and offer them to the community but there’s just been schemes of the enemy all around me...
Replies
6
Views
361
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,556
Messages
16,800,807
Members
650,079
Latest member
Bauloltown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom