Lord Jesus, I long for a ###. Please Lord ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter GDM
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GDM

Guest
Lord Jesus, I long for a husband. Please Lord Jesus have mercy. I am ### ys old. Have pity on me Lord in my desperation and loneliness and bless me with a husband.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Father God, I pray that You touch this heart with Your love. Help her to understand that You are the ultimate comfort. Psalm 119:50 says that: "This is my comfort and consolation in my affliction: that Your word has revived me and given me life." It's been said that if you seek only comfort, you will get neither truth or comfort; but if you seek truth, you will get comfort and truth. The Bible tells us that the Truth will set us free. That means our main goal can only be to seek Your truth. Your love never fails us, Lord. When we are lonely, You are always there. If it is in Your will for this woman to have a husband, Lord, direct her in the way. If You wish for her to not have a husband, give her peace in her heart. Amen.
 
The Lord is mighty to save. Whatever the Lord promises he must do it. God's reasons for everything are the best. Maybe the Lord says, if you fall into a relationship you may have major heart breaks that's why I am saying that the Lord knows you by heart and knows what is best for you. The kind of attitude you should have is, "Lord I know I may not have faith in you but I know you have the best ahead of me." This kind of attitude in the Lord makes him pour out blessings on you each and every day knowing that you are ready to receive his blessings. Hold strong and the Lord will take you to places you have never been before.
 
Dear Lord I ask the you bless you child this day, with peace. Help her feel your comfort. And if it is in your will bless her with her request. I pray that her heart will never been broken and that you will bless her with a partner that comes from you Oh Lord. That they would care for each other always. In the Mighty Name of Jesus, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord - thank you for another day of life and blessing. I am praying again to ask for a favor that my boss would respond back to me whenever there are text or emails. I feel really terrible when he doesn’t respond. I feel like I am ignored. Please Lord I needed this job right now but I feel...
Replies
10
Views
151
Please pray for my son ### who got removed from our care by MCFD. And we are lost without him. Me and my husband do not drink or do drugs. I used to be into drinking and drugs. But I’m doing good again. We are having our 1st visit this Thursday and I’m going to be crying my eyes when I see him...
Replies
10
Views
228
Lord, I have been struggling for six to eight months, as I have lost so much work to AI. I am a professional lady with ### years' experience. I am sitting now with no income. Only bare savings. Please Lord, open doors for me. Please give me freelance work that I can dip in and out of. Lord hear...
Replies
11
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,544
Messages
16,800,744
Members
650,073
Latest member
Striertirarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom