Two weekends ago a pastor came to pray at ###.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Manqoba
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Manqoba

Guest
Two weekends ago a pastor came to pray at a family gathering and he mentioned that I have an Apostolic anointing and it was time for me to take that on...I'm requesting prayer for God to light the way and show me what to do, and to confirm revelation......###
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There is power in prayer (James 5:16). I need your prayers. I really do. Right now, I am sitting in a pizza place that I’ve not sat in in a long time. I finished a quest tonight that paid me an additional some money so I thought I would come here by myself and celebrate. Right now, I just...
Replies
8
Views
183
Pray that old woman who came to me ask for a dollar at Seafood City in Union City she kept on popping up in the picture erase her totally from now I don't even know her, etch her from now on. And pray I can do the hell I want to with my life and I would say is to mind their own business is a...
Replies
6
Views
292
Please pray for me...my husband left two weeks ago again in anger, I feel it's an affair. My boss died last week and the office has been in disorder and we all fear for our jobs. My dad's cancer is causing major problems over the past month...God has been so good to him now five years later...
Replies
4
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,562
Messages
16,800,857
Members
650,086
Latest member
Bwuathonmere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom