Please pray for ### family. Also for ###, I have ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sherrita9712
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sherrita9712

Guest
Please pray for my family. Also for me, I have been very depressed and down for months. I am ### weeks pregnant and my boyfriend left me. I always was there for him when he was sick and down. I never left his side. I was always faithful, loved him no matter what. I was a very happy, full of life type of person; now I'm always so unhappy. Please pray that I gain my happiness back, enjoy my kids, and have a healthy little girl in May. Also pray that he can be a more honest person to his kids and I. That I get on my feet and get a job and a car so we can make it in life.
 
prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen. 
 
I have prayed that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to God's timing. God is never late. Wait On God. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith...Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager ### Flagg
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I know that GOD will give you strength and will take care of your situation - just continue to trust GOD and have faith - faith as a grain of mustard seed. In Jesus Holy Name I Pray- AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone, During a family get togther yesterday, the tragic and shocking loss of our family cat happened. It happened out of nowhere. I would like to ask please pray our cat is with the Lord now in heaven and is at peace and comfort. Please pray my family is comforted and has relief...
Replies
7
Views
151
My mother suffered a thrombotic stroke at the end of January last year, which left the left side of her body paralyzed. In November, she was further diagnosed with stage IV nasopharyngeal cancer. Over the past year, my sister has been the primary caregiver, bearing most of the responsibility...
Replies
8
Views
207
Dear God I am a single mom walking the long hard road to raising my kids to be decent adults I am tired we have faced so many trials bad housing, terrible neighbors, financial struggles even negative influences Some days I get down in fact most days I feel so alone in my struggles I get tired...
Replies
9
Views
210
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,619
Messages
16,801,335
Members
650,141
Latest member
Rheilake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom