Lord I pray for physical healing of ### who ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter prodigalson
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

prodigalson

Guest
Lord I pray for physical healing of ### who is in the hospital please heal her Lord as the doctors say she is immune to medication
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
May God enable you to reach the highest height, bless you, comfort you, and engage you in a profound life changing way. May God help you find what you seek and receive all you ask for in Jesus name, Amen!
 
Romans 15:13 May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I have brain damage from drinking alcohol. In ###. My husband ### disappeared. On purpose. We have two daughters. ### and ###. We hired a private investigator who found ### married and living in ###. I had to divorce him here in the ###. I loved him. So I drank so much...
Replies
6
Views
106
Pray for me please. ###. I was diagnosed with brain damage from drinking alcohol. I drank excessively after my husband ghosted me and our two, grown, daughters. I worked in a baseball. No windows. Silence nine hours a day. I listened to podcasts. “My Favorite Murder”. I was shattered. I was...
Replies
8
Views
167
Please pray for me. ###. ###. I’m ###. I was diagnosed with brain damage from drinking alcohol. I drank excessively after my husband and father of our two adult daughters disappeared. “Ghosted”. We hired a private investigator. The PI found ### married and living in ### with his new wife. I was...
Replies
7
Views
122
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,556
Messages
16,800,807
Members
650,079
Latest member
Bauloltown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom