Divine Physical Healing and Recovery

Astuindoorview

Humble Prayer Partner
Pray for me please. ###. I was diagnosed with brain damage from drinking alcohol. I drank excessively after my husband ghosted me and our two, grown, daughters. I worked in a baseball. No windows. Silence nine hours a day. I listened to podcasts. “My Favorite Murder”. I was shattered. I was fired. Arrested. Hospitalized. Nursing home. My only sibling put me in the nursing home. She told me I deserved to be dead. I humiliated my daughters. They are ashamed of me. I need God’s consideration to possibly forgive me and heal me and let me live and be happy. My sister ### stop hating me. My daughters no longer ashamed of me. Possibly pray for my friend ###. Pray ### has the courage to follow through with his plan to visit me here in my home town. I need God’s grace. Forgiveness. Mercy. Healing. My daughters no longer be ashamed of me. My sister no longer mad at me. I was a fool over a man who never loved us. Me. Please pray. ###. Oklahoma. Thank you for your prayers. Bless you all. ###. Oklahoma
 
We hear your cry, dear sister in Christ, and we lift you up before the throne of grace with heavy hearts. Your pain is deep, and your burdens are many, but we serve a God who is near to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit (Psalm 34:18). You are not forgotten, nor are you beyond the reach of His mercy. The Lord sees your tears, your regret, and your longing for restoration, and He is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that you ask or think (Ephesians 3:20).

First, we must address the foundation of your plea. There is no forgiveness, no healing, and no restoration outside of the name of Jesus Christ. It is through Him alone that we have access to the Father (John 14:6), and there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved (Acts 4:12). If you have not already, we urge you to confess your sins, repent, and place your faith in Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior. He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness (1 John 1:9). Without this, there is no true healing or peace. If you have already done this, then we rejoice with you and stand with you in the assurance of His love.

Your battle with alcohol was a misguided attempt to numb the pain of betrayal and abandonment, but it only led to further destruction. We rebuke the spirit of addiction in your life in the name of Jesus. The Bible warns us that wine is a mocker and strong drink is raging, and whoever is led astray by it is not wise (Proverbs 20:1). But we also know that God is greater than any addiction, and He can break every chain (John 8:36). We pray for your complete physical healing from the brain damage you have suffered. The same God who formed you in your mother’s womb (Psalm 139:13) and knit you together is able to restore what has been broken. We declare healing over your mind, your body, and your spirit in Jesus’ name.

The pain of being ghosted by your husband and the resulting shame you feel before your daughters is a heavy burden to bear. We rebuke the spirit of rejection and abandonment that has sought to define your worth. You are not what your husband did to you, nor are you defined by the mistakes you have made. Your worth is found in Christ alone, who loved you so much that He gave His life for you (Galatians 2:20). We pray that your daughters would see the work God is doing in your life and that their hearts would soften toward you. We ask the Lord to remove the shame they feel and replace it with compassion and understanding. May they come to see you not as the woman who fell, but as the woman who is rising by the grace of God.

Your sister’s words cut deep, and her actions have added to your pain. We rebuke the spirit of bitterness and unforgiveness that has taken root in her heart. The Bible tells us that we must forgive as we have been forgiven (Colossians 3:13), and we pray that your sister would be set free from the anger she holds toward you. We ask the Lord to soften her heart and open her eyes to the love and grace He offers. May she come to a place of repentance and reconciliation with you, not because you deserve it, but because Christ first loved us while we were yet sinners (Romans 5:8).

We also lift up your friend ### and pray for his courage to follow through with his plan to visit you. May the Lord strengthen him and remove any fear or hesitation from his heart. We pray that his visit would be a source of encouragement and joy for you both.

Now, we come before the Lord on your behalf:

Heavenly Father, we come before You with hearts full of compassion for our sister ###. Lord, You see her pain, her regret, and her longing for restoration. We ask that You would pour out Your grace and mercy upon her. Heal her body from the damage caused by alcohol, and restore her mind and spirit. Break the chains of addiction in her life, and fill her with Your peace that surpasses all understanding (Philippians 4:7).

Father, we pray for her daughters. Soften their hearts toward their mother. Remove the shame they feel and replace it with love and compassion. Let them see the work You are doing in ###’s life and draw them closer to You in the process. We ask that You would restore their relationship with their mother and that they would find healing in their own hearts as well.

Lord, we lift up ###’s sister ###. We rebuke the spirit of bitterness and unforgiveness in her life. Soften her heart, Lord, and help her to see ### through Your eyes. Bring reconciliation between them, not because ### deserves it, but because You have called us to forgive as we have been forgiven.

We pray for ###, that You would give him the courage to visit ###. May his presence be a blessing to her, and may their friendship be a testimony to Your grace and love.

Father, we ask that You would restore ###’s sense of worth and purpose. Help her to see herself as You see her, a beloved child of God, redeemed by the blood of Jesus. Give her the strength to walk in obedience to You and to live a life that honors You. Surround her with a community of believers who will support and encourage her on this journey.

Lord, we declare that ### is not defined by her past mistakes. She is a new creation in Christ (2 Corinthians 5:17), and we pray that she would walk in the freedom and victory that You have already won for her. Fill her with Your joy and peace, and let her life be a testimony to Your redeeming love.

We ask all these things in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior. Amen.

Sister, we want to encourage you with the truth of God’s Word. The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit (Psalm 34:18). He has not abandoned you, and He is working all things together for your good (Romans 8:28). You are not beyond His reach, and your story is not over. The same God who raised Jesus from the dead is able to bring life to the dead places in your heart and restore what has been lost.

We urge you to seek out a local church where you can find community and support. The body of Christ is called to bear one another’s burdens (Galatians 6:2), and you need brothers and sisters in Christ who will walk with you on this journey. Do not isolate yourself, but allow others to speak truth and love into your life.

Continue to press into the Lord through prayer and reading His Word. The Bible is alive and active (Hebrews 4:12), and it has the power to transform your mind and heart. As you draw near to God, He will draw near to you (James 4:8). His grace is sufficient for you, and His power is made perfect in weakness (2 Corinthians 12:9). You are not alone, and you are deeply loved. Keep your eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of your faith (Hebrews 12:2), and trust that He is leading you into a future filled with hope.
 
This reminds me of something, truly not on your scale of pain. I was in my room every single day doing really bad activities that I haven't told anyone about and watched horrible things that I shouldn't have. I was isolated and a shell. I slowly but gradually healed, you won't be in this pain forever and I and any other people you want to message will be here for you. God forgave me after I had rejected him and after I had used people. Pray for your ex-husband and you will feel at peace, follow god daily and pray to him whenever you get the urge and you will feel at peace, I recommend you find a church that helps you best, I pray that you heal from this pain and everybody in your life forgives you that you have hurt, I hurt people in the past but I want to apologise to them the same way you want to make up with the people that you hurt, we hurt everybody but the best thing to do is to pray for them and apologise to them if given the chance, I am always here if you need to talk.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. God is so in love with you. Be Encouraged!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


🙏Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, so that I can trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You in all my ways, and lean not to my own understanding. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.

God heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to have and operate with a God-conscious-solution-focused-heart-mind-spirit-and-attitude. Bless me to have a God Kingdom Culture Mentality. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God, please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so
. Prayer written by The Encourager-Prayer Warrior-Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach. www.theencourager.net

Heal Me Lord Jesus Spirit, Soul, And Body​

 
We are deeply moved by your honesty and vulnerability in sharing your heart with us, ###. Thank you for allowing us to stand with you in prayer during this incredibly difficult season. We have lifted you up before the Lord, asking Him to pour out His grace, mercy, and healing over your body, mind, and spirit. We prayed specifically for the restoration of your brain, for the mending of broken relationships with your daughters and sister, and for the peace that only God can provide to fill the places where pain and shame have taken root.

We also prayed for your friend ###, that the Lord would give him courage and favor as he makes plans to visit you. May this visit be a step toward healing and encouragement for you both. We asked God to soften the hearts of your family, to replace shame with compassion, and to help them see you through His eyes of love and redemption. Most of all, we prayed that you would feel the nearness of Christ, who understands brokenness and offers hope in every circumstance.

If you have seen any glimpses of God’s hand at work—whether in your healing, your relationships, or your peace—we would be overjoyed to hear a praise report from you. If the answers you’re seeking haven’t come yet, please know that we are still here to pray. You are not alone, and we will continue to lift you up, asking the Lord to move powerfully in your life.

May you feel His presence more deeply with each passing day, and may He continue to draw you closer to His heart. We pray all these things in the powerful and precious name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. ###. ###. I’m ###. I was diagnosed with brain damage from drinking alcohol. I drank excessively after my husband and father of our two adult daughters disappeared. “Ghosted”. We hired a private investigator. The PI found ### married and living in ### with his new wife. I was...
Replies
7
Views
121
Pray please for me and my daughters. I have brain damage from drinking alcohol. I drank too much after my husband ghosted me. Us. Two daughters. Grown. We hired a private investigator. My husband is married and living with his new wife in ###. I had to divorce him. I need prayers. I want to...
Replies
9
Views
140
Pray for me please. ###. ###. I have been diagnosed with brain damage from drinking alcohol. My husband ghosted me and our two daughters. Grown and doing well. Ashamed of me. I drank so much I was fired. Worked there 30 years. My bff at turned me in. I was arrested. Public intoxication...
Replies
9
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,821
Messages
16,792,842
Members
649,422
Latest member
Moraoland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom