Please pray for me, my Husband ### has another ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Believing777

Account Closed
Please pray for me, my Husband ### has another woman in his phone ###. I'm heartbroken; I want my marriage and to be able to trust my Husband. Please pray that he sees how bad he's being and she leaves. Also, all our kids know we're fighting now and they're very upset; please pray we can be a family again and go to church and he can learn from this to never have another woman on the side to be faithful to his wife. Thank you and God Bless.
 
The Lord gave us companions not to mistreat, cheat on or fight each other. If we do so, we are against God's law and it is not appropriate. We have to realise that the Lord wants the best for us and so we have to abide by the laws of God.

Let's pray.

Father in the mighty name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, we come before you for we know that if we ask it shall be given unto us and Lord I pray for your child's marriage. May you show her husband what is right and what is wrong. Give him the heart to treat his wife in the manner you had planned for. You know what is good for each and everyone of us and pray for stability in your child's relationship. In JESUS name AMEN.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
I have prayed for the request that you have posted in Jesus’ name. May God bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His will and timing. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith… Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father please give me strength, lord I don't know how to deal with an unfaithful husband everything he is doing is revenge. Lord he takes woman to our marital home. ### years of marriage. He doesn't want to reconcile with me. Somebody please pray for me. I am hurting so much. I DON'T KNOW WHAT...
Replies
10
Views
357
Last 10 years he is not will our family like is every day fighting he drink somoke and all habits how to he adited third-party also involved our life she do something i don't know my husband talk to me but every Day he talks to her please I'm not will Last 1 month so much fight argument every...
Replies
9
Views
174
Dear Lord, thank You for another day You’ve given us — a new opportunity and a new journey to walk with You. 🙏 I pray for inner peace, joy, and a brave heart as I wait for Your blessings, breakthroughs, and miracles to unfold. Guard me, Lord, so that no weapon formed against me, my name, my...
Replies
7
Views
301
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,575
Messages
16,800,956
Members
650,097
Latest member
Iruyror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom