Please pray for ###. ### always bitter with life and ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jossy
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jossy

Guest
Please pray for ###.

### is always bitter with life and the way it has turned out to be... ### does not see anything positive and feels like ### is blaming everybody for the death of ###'s baby. ### feels like doctors did not do their best to save ###'s baby, ### feels like the house girl did not do her job well so that ###'s baby does not fall sick. ### feels like dying.... ### needs help before it affects ###'s other kids.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Replies
10
Views
438
Jesus why my life is so bitter and hard and it felt like a failure where like nothing is beginning it is just about injustice and unfairness discrimination, and time loss and when will I not be looked down or mocked and when will you restore the time eaten by locust and fulfill the vision you...
Replies
7
Views
227
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
11
Views
181
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,619
Messages
16,801,335
Members
650,141
Latest member
Rheilake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom