nasus
Disciple of Prayer
Please pray that my daughter and I may lose 10kg each of unhealthy weight that we are currently carrying. Please pray that our appetite for all unhealthy and fattening foods may stop completely, and that we only have an appetite for healthy nutritious foods that build our bodies. Please also pray that we may have a love for all sorts of aerobic exercises, especially jogging, running, and swimming, so we may burn off the excess fat fast, and so that this may become part of our lifestyle as we try and acquire a healthy active lifestyle. Our first hurdle is the 10kg that we need to lose, and then my daughter will be in the healthy weight zone, while I will require to lose an additional 10kg to be in the healthy weight zone. Please also pray that our metabolism may pick up pace so as to retain our weight loss. God bless you all. In the name of Jesus, I pray, Amen.
