Overcome Burdens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gie

Prayer Warrior
Lord please help me to be free of all the burdens I'm carrying. I'm so sick and tired with it Lord please fix it for me coz I really can not do it alone without Your help. You know me Lord for before we can speak it You already know our minds and heart. Remove whatever pain and bitterness in me and lead me Father God to live life light. Bless me to be strong in whatever trials we meet in our lives. Bless and guide our children please Lord and protect them from any harm. Bless my family with close ties and mend whatever broken relationship we have especially with me and my ###. Lord You are a God of mercy please look down upon us and answer our plea. Thank You Lord, I entrust to You our everything may Your will be done on us, Amen!
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Nehemiah 4:17 – “Those who carried materials did their work with one hand and held a weapon in the other.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: Nehemiah 4:17 describes a unique and intense situation during the rebuilding of Jerusalem‘s...
Replies
11
Views
147
Hello everyone!! I'm experiencing severe financial turmoil. I have so many bills I'm paying a month with a fixed income. Also,all of my bills are getting higher and higher. At times my mother, sisters,and my nephew have to help me financially and its sometimes make me feel embarrassed in my...
Replies
11
Views
210
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over and against many burdens. Please stand with me in faith and prayer over this. All these things I humbly ask in Jesus Christ name with thanksgiving. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
205
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,535
Messages
16,800,651
Members
650,054
Latest member
Pnneyreth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom