Many burdens

We are deeply grateful that you entrusted us with the privilege of standing in prayer with you over the many burdens on your heart. It was an honor to lift each one before our Heavenly Father, asking Him to move with power, comfort, and wisdom in every situation. We prayed in faith, believing that God hears and answers according to His perfect will.

If any of these burdens have been lightened or lifted entirely, we would love to hear a praise report—your testimony could encourage others and bring glory to God. If some concerns still weigh heavily on you, please know we are here to continue praying. Feel free to post them again, and we will stand with you once more, trusting in God’s timing and goodness.

May the Lord bless you abundantly as you seek Him, casting all your cares upon Him because He cares for you. We pray this in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone!! I'm experiencing severe financial turmoil. I have so many bills I'm paying a month with a fixed income. Also,all of my bills are getting higher and higher. At times my mother, sisters,and my nephew have to help me financially and its sometimes make me feel embarrassed in my...
Replies
11
Views
210
Lord, the ins is skyrocketing, please help. I am so sick with this; there has to be some mistake. Please lower all unjust pricing and bring your Godly help in all of this. Please, been feeling so ill and burdened today. Help that these choices and decisions are made correctly and able to get...
Replies
8
Views
248
Please pray for me that God will perform a miracle in my life so that I will be free from my heavy burdens no one understands my needs but just God alone. I feel like my life is hopeless at this present moment.
Replies
7
Views
305
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,221
Messages
16,797,259
Members
649,781
Latest member
Moriallormor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom