wabody
Humble Prayer Partner
Father I come before you asking for you forgiveness for breaking my marriage and ending in a divorce. Father please hear my humble cry tonight you know ### told me she moved in and has someone else. But I come to you father asking please remember our 3 kids and remember the covenant that we made at the altar. Am claiming my wife back in the name of Jesus and am declaring today father that only death will separate us. So Father am asking you to intervene tonight and restore our family back. Father hear the prayers for my children because you know they pray for us every day. Please father am waiting for your miracle and I declare that satan is defeated and whoever who wants to take my wife from me is also defeated in the name of Jesus. Father let ### think about this issue don't give her peace until she dies your will in Jesus name I pray Amen
