Yesterday I went for ultra sound of ### months ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Havilah
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Havilah

Guest
Yesterday I went for an ultrasound of a two-month-old baby in the womb. The doctor said the heartbeat could not be detected. The doctor prescribed some medicines, and I am taking the medicines and told to come after 15 days, i.e., Feb 25. Please join me in prayers so that nothing bad happens to my baby and to find a healthy baby with a heartbeat in the next ultrasound. Please ask Jesus to bless me with a healthy baby. Thank you for praying for me.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
In the name of Jesus I pray, Amen!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Yesterday I went to my ###'s birthday, I left my dogs fine but the weather changed and now I see that it affected my ### who can't breathe well.
Replies
6
Views
351
Yesterday I went to my ###'s birthday, I left my dogs fine but the weather changed and now I see that it affected my ### who can't breathe well.
Replies
5
Views
399
Lord yesterday I went to play Bingo with my husband and meant our friend ### at the ### where we play bingo..anyway soon as I sat down I started feeling this awful feeling I felt it the whole time I was there..I have in the past felt strange feeling around ###..I think it was coming from her...
Replies
6
Views
240
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,544
Messages
16,800,744
Members
650,073
Latest member
Striertirarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom