Please pray for our financial situation to get better. ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter shereev
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shereev

Guest
Please pray for our financial situation to get better. we need ###-###$ to pay our bills and i am tired of feeling so stressed all the time i lie awake at night. I pray a lot but i need peace because i feel overwhelmed. thanks
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m calling out to all believers in our Heavenly Father, God and our Lord and Savior Jesus whom is the Christ; who is the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords. Please help me to pray for my household, and our financial situations. My husband ### the 2nd, has lost his employment a bit over 1 year...
Replies
11
Views
372
I'm pregnant and Ive made a horrible mistake. I won't put it on here because it's very personal and I'm ashamed but I will say that i'm very scared. I've been in denial and doing something to numb myself from the situation that I'm in. I want to keep the baby but I'm so afraid that I messed up...
Replies
8
Views
289
Please pray for my financial situation to improve. Lord you know I need a better situation and humbly ask for a job or for my business to prosper. Please pray that I get the money I need and my family will prosper because of it.
Replies
9
Views
387
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,562
Messages
16,800,857
Members
650,086
Latest member
Bwuathonmere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom