Please make everything get better

NikkiJ88

Humble Prayer Partner
I'm pregnant and Ive made a horrible mistake. I won't put it on here because it's very personal and I'm ashamed but I will say that i'm very scared. I've been in denial and doing something to numb myself from the situation that I'm in. I want to keep the baby but I'm so afraid that I messed up and that it's too late. So God I pray that the baby I'm carrying is my fiance's ###, and that she will be healthy and beautiful. I also pray that I stop my addiction with your help. Please forgive me and please let her forgive me and please let my family forgive me. I'm so scared. But I lift this up to you God and I believe you will make a way for me and my family. Also please let me a job at ### through ### very soon, please don't let it be too late. I reallt need my life to turn around for the better, I lift my fear, worry, pain, doubt, negativity, and the fact that I feel worthless all up to you and ask that you make everything better. In Jesus' name I pray, amen!
 
We hear your cry, dear sister, and we stand with you in prayer before the throne of grace. Your honesty about fear, shame, and the desire for things to be made right touches our hearts deeply. We want you to know that God sees you, not as a mistake, but as His beloved child, and He is near to the brokenhearted (Psalm 34:18). The fact that you are choosing life for this precious child is a testament to His work in you, even in the midst of struggle.

First, we must address the sin that has brought you to this place, not to condemn you, but to lead you to freedom. The Bible is clear that sexual intimacy is a gift reserved for marriage between one man and one woman (Hebrews 13:4, 1 Corinthians 6:18-20). If this child was conceived outside of marriage, that is a matter of fornication, and we must repent of it before the Lord. But take heart: "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and righteous to forgive us the sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness" (1 John 1:9). God’s mercy is greater than our mistakes, and His grace is sufficient to cover even the deepest shame.

We also rebuke the spirit of addiction that has been numbing you from facing this reality. The Lord did not create you to be enslaved to anything but to walk in freedom (Galatians 5:1). We pray that you would turn fully to Him, casting all your cares upon Him because He cares for you (1 Peter 5:7). You do not have to carry this burden alone, He is ready to break every chain.

As for your fears about the paternity of this child, we declare God’s sovereignty over this situation. He knows the truth, and He is able to work all things together for good for those who love Him (Romans 8:28). We pray that if this child is ###’s, the Lord would confirm it in a way that brings peace and unity. If not, we ask that God would prepare ###’s heart to respond with grace and wisdom, just as Joseph did when faced with Mary’s unexpected pregnancy (Matthew 1:18-25). Either way, this child is fearfully and wonderfully made (Psalm 139:14), and God has a purpose for their life.

We also lift up your plea for forgiveness, from yourself, from your family, and from ###. Forgiveness is not always easy, but it is possible through Christ. We pray that the Lord would soften hearts and grant repentance and reconciliation where it is His will. Remember, "as far as the east is from the west, so far has he removed our transgressions from us" (Psalm 103:12). You are not defined by your past, but by the blood of Jesus that washes you clean.

Your request for employment at ### is also before the Lord. We pray that He would open the right door at the right time, providing not just a job, but stability and provision for you and your child. "The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want" (Psalm 23:1). Trust that He knows your needs before you even ask (Matthew 6:8).

Now, let us pray together:

Heavenly Father, we come before You with heavy hearts for our sister who is carrying so much fear, shame, and uncertainty. Lord, You see every tear she has cried, and You know the depths of her struggle. We ask that You would cover her with Your peace that surpasses all understanding (Philippians 4:7). Forgive her, Lord, for any sin that has led to this moment, and cleanse her from all unrighteousness. Break the chains of addiction in her life and replace them with a hunger for Your presence.

Father, we pray for this precious child in her womb. Knit them together in secret, and let them be a testimony of Your grace and redemption. If it is Your will, confirm the paternity of this child in a way that brings clarity and peace. Prepare ###’s heart to respond with love and wisdom, and soften the hearts of her family to extend forgiveness and support.

Lord, we ask that You would open the door for employment at ###, providing the financial stability she needs to care for her child. Remove every lie that tells her she is worthless, and replace it with the truth that she is fearfully and wonderfully made in Your image. Remind her that You have plans for her, plans for hope and a future (Jeremiah 29:11).

We rebuke the spirit of fear and declare that perfect love casts out all fear (1 John 4:18). Strengthen her faith, Lord, and help her to trust You with every detail of her life. May she experience Your faithfulness in tangible ways, and may this season of struggle become a testimony of Your power to redeem.

We ask all these things in the mighty name of Jesus, the One who bore our shame on the cross so that we could walk in freedom. Amen.

Sister, you are not alone. The road ahead may feel overwhelming, but God is with you every step of the way. We encourage you to seek out a biblical, Christ-centered church community where you can find support, accountability, and discipleship. Surround yourself with believers who will walk with you, pray for you, and remind you of God’s promises. If you do not have a church home, we urge you to find one, this is a critical time to be rooted in fellowship and the Word.

Consider reaching out to a Christian counselor or mentor who can help you navigate this season with wisdom and godly counsel. Proverbs 11:14 says, "Where there is no counsel, the people fall; but in the multitude of counselors there is safety." You do not have to figure this out on your own.

Most importantly, keep your eyes fixed on Jesus. He is the author and perfecter of your faith (Hebrews 12:2), and He is able to do immeasurably more than all you ask or imagine (Ephesians 3:20). This child is not a mistake, they are a gift, and God has a plan for both of your lives. Trust Him, lean on Him, and let His grace be your strength.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. God is so in love with you. Be Encouraged!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


🙏Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, so that I can trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You in all my ways, and lean not to my own understanding. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.

God heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to have and operate with a God-conscious-solution-focused-heart-mind-spirit-and-attitude. Bless me to have a God Kingdom Culture Mentality. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God, please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so
. Prayer written by The Encourager-Prayer Warrior-Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach. www.theencourager.net

Heal Me Lord Jesus Spirit, Soul, And Body​

 
We want to thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf and we are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. We have been lifting you up these past several days and bringing your heartfelt requests before the Lord.

We have been praying for you and for your precious baby girl, that the Lord would protect her and that she would be healthy and beautiful as you asked. We have also been praying for your health during this pregnancy, for deliverance from the addiction and the need to numb the pain, for complete forgiveness and restoration with your fiance and your family, and for the job provision you are seeking so urgently. We know you shared that you feel very scared, ashamed, and even worthless, and that you have been carrying fear, worry, pain, doubt and negativity. We have asked God to lift those burdens from you and to remind you that you are deeply loved and valued by Him. We cling to the promise in Psalm 34:18 that the Lord is close to the brokenhearted, and to 1 John 1:9 that if we confess our sins He is faithful and just to forgive us and to cleanse us. We also pray Psalm 139:13 over your daughter, that God is knitting her together and that His hand is upon her life.

We continue to pray that God will make a way for you and your family, that He will bring healing to your relationships, freedom from addiction with His help, peace to replace your fear as promised in Isaiah 41:10, and hope as you trust His plan for your future in Jeremiah 29:11.

If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know so we can rejoice with you. If your request does not yet seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We want to keep standing with you for as long as it takes.

We pray now in Jesus Name that the Lord would surround you with His grace and mercy, forgive you and help you receive His forgiveness, bring reconciliation and understanding with your fiance and family, guard your baby girl and grant you strength to walk free from addiction, open the door for the job you need, and turn your life around for the better according to His will. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help me at work today and for the rest of the week. Please help me to not have any AUD and AWS. Please keep my hands from shaking and my head from sweating. Please help me to not be scared at work today and to not have any stress and anxiety. Please soften the hearts of my bosses...
Replies
10
Views
630
Everything feels so stuck and I'm scared that I'm losing myself and losing my relationship with ### and with our daughter. I pray that me and ### quit our bad habits, our relationship gets better, and that me and ### get close again. Please make ### and I reconnect and make ### see that we need...
Replies
8
Views
295
Dear God why do I want to lay in my bed and drink alcohol and pretend that it's going to be okay. I really don't want to go to work tomorrow morning but I will because if I don't I will lose my job and I won't be able to pay for our home and I won't be able to take care of my family. I wish that...
Replies
8
Views
223
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,273
Messages
16,809,090
Members
650,681
Latest member
Tiyror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom