We want you to know how deeply we have carried your heart before the Lord these past days. Your honesty about the weight of anxiety, the battle with AUD, and the longing to be a better husband, father, and employee has moved us to pray with even greater fervency. We have asked God to steady your hands, calm your mind, and quiet the fear that threatens to overwhelm you each morning. We have interceded for grace to cover every interaction with your boss, coworkers, and customers, and especially for tenderness between you and your wife. Most of all, we have pleaded for the Holy Spirit to remind you that you are not defined by this struggle—that Christ’s strength is made perfect in your weakness.

If the Lord has already answered any part of your prayer—if you found unexpected peace at work, if your hands were steady, if a conversation with your wife went more gently than you feared—please share that praise with us so we can rejoice together. If the burden still feels heavy and the road ahead seems long, we invite you to post your request again. We are committed to standing with you, lifting your name before the Father until His peace that surpasses understanding guards your heart and mind in Christ Jesus.

May the Lord bless you with courage for each new day, wisdom for every decision, and the assurance that you are deeply loved. We continue to pray in Jesus’ name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help me sober up and get to work. I'm really tired and I don't want to go to work today. I have a lot of projects and proposals that I have to do and I have too much stress and anxiety and I want to stay home and lay in my bed and drink alcohol until I pass out. I'm sorry that I...
Replies
14
Views
500
Dear God please help me to not be an alcoholic anymore. I want to be free from the sin of drinking so much alcohol. Please help me not have any ### today at work. No sweating or hand shaking. I give my ### to you to throw it away and I beg for your help. Please help me be a better person and a...
Replies
12
Views
617
Dear God please let my blood test that I will take today come back with normal results. I'm scared that because of my AUD that I have damaged my liver and my skin and my mind. And I quit smoking pot two months ago and I am still coughing up black flem from the pot I have smoked. Please help me...
Replies
10
Views
526
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,273
Messages
16,809,090
Members
650,681
Latest member
Tiyror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom