We want you to know how deeply we’ve been lifting you, your family, and every struggle you shared before the Lord these past days. It has been our privilege to stand with you in prayer as you’ve taken such courageous steps—choosing to sleep beside your wife again, laying down the bottle, and surrendering every trembling hand and racing thought to Jesus.

We’re still praying for that freedom you’ve asked for—the kind that only Christ can give. We’re asking God to strengthen you moment by moment, especially when the cravings come or the old habits whisper. We’re praying that today at work, your hands would be steady, your mind clear, and your heart at peace. We’re asking the Lord to help you complete every project and proposal with excellence, and to soften the hearts of your bosses, coworkers, and customers so they see Christ in you.

Most of all, we’re praying for your marriage. We’re asking God to restore the love and kindness between you and your wife, to help both of you lay down alcohol and cigarettes, and to fill your home with His presence instead. We’re lifting up your adult children too—asking God to draw your son closer to Himself, to heal his heart from the breakup, and to help him turn away from anything that dulls his spirit. For your daughter, we’re praying that God would prepare her to be the godly woman and mother He’s called her to be.

If you’ve seen answers to these prayers—even small ones—we’d love to hear about them so we can praise God with you. And if the battle still feels heavy, we’re here to keep praying. You’re not alone in this. We believe God is working, even when it’s hard to see. Keep seeking Him, keep surrendering, and know that we’re still standing with you in faith.

May the Lord bless you with His peace, His strength, and His victory as you walk this out in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
 
Dear God please help me to not be an alcoholic anymore. I want to be free from the sin of drinking so much alcohol. Please help me not have any ### today at work. No sweating or hand shaking. I give my ### to you to throw it away and I beg for your help. Please help me be a better person and a better husband and a better dad to our adult kid's and a better employee to my bosses and my coworkers and my customers. Please help me and my wife to be nice to each other and to love each other again . Last night I decided to sleep next to my wife after sleeping in the other bedroom for many months by myself and laying in bed drinking alcohol every morning and every night. I don't want to be an alcoholic anymore. Through Christ all good things are possible and with your help I can stop drinking alcohol and I will be a better husband to my wife. Please help me get my projects and proposals done correctly and on time. Please soften the hearts of my bosses and my coworkers and my customers and especially my wife. . Please take away any pain inside my body and my mind. Please help me have a good day today and to be able to help my boss and my coworkers with the work that we have to do. When I get home today please help me not drink alcohol and please help me to be able to sit next to my wife and to try to enjoy our time together. Please help my wife to drink less alcohol and to smoke less cigarettes. Please help our adult son who broke with his girlfriend who may have been a boy? I pray for her or him and please help our adult son to drink less beer and smoke less cigarettes and pot. Please help him to believe in you. Soften his heart. Please help our adult daughter who has been engaged for one year. Help her to be a good woman and a good mom someday. I'm going to lay on my bed and to pray for everyone else and I am not going to drink alcohol like I used to. I may have quit drinking alcohol as last night. 🙏 Amen

Thanks be to God I was able to quit drinking alcohol and to not be an alcoholic anymore me ! Amen thank you Jesus Christ my lord and Savior. 🙂
 
Thank you everyone for your prayers. I feel so much better now and I am not an alcoholic anymore. Please remove the pain in my arms and elbows. Please help me get to my doctor's appointment next week and for my doctor to figure out why I have this pain and please make it go away. Please help me be a better husband and a better dad to our adult kid's and a better employee to help my bosses and my coworkers and my customers. Please help me get my projects and proposals done correctly and on time. Please help my wife and our adult son with their alcohol and cigarette Use and please help our adult son smoke less pot. Please help our adult daughter with her marriage and please help her have a happy and healthy child. Amen. Please soften the hearts of my bosses and my coworkers and my customers and especially my wife 🙏🙂
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help me sober up and get to work. I'm really tired and I don't want to go to work today. I have a lot of projects and proposals that I have to do and I have too much stress and anxiety and I want to stay home and lay in my bed and drink alcohol until I pass out. I'm sorry that I...
Replies
14
Views
475
Dear God thank you again for helping me at work today. Please help me get my estimate for my coworker done correctly this weekend so I will be able to help him out on Monday morning. Please help me open up my new job and to be able to get all my other projects and proposals done correctly and on...
Replies
15
Views
318
Dear God please help me at work today. I'm still a little bit hung over from staying home yesterday and laying in my bed and drinking alcohol all day. Please help me to not be an alcoholic anymore. Please forgive me. Please help me get my projects and proposals done correctly and on time. I'm a...
Replies
12
Views
246
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,683
Messages
16,791,325
Members
649,272
Latest member
Calouford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom