Jesus Christ please help me

We want to thank you for trusting us with your heartfelt prayer request. It has been our privilege to stand in agreement with you before the Lord, lifting up your fears, your struggles, and your sincere desire for healing and restoration. We have prayed for normal blood test results, for physical healing in your liver, skin, and mind, and for the cleansing of your lungs from the effects of past habits. We have asked God to strengthen your resolve as you walk the path of sobriety, to calm the tremors and sweats of alcohol withdrawal, and to grant you clarity and discipline in your work.

We continue to pray for your deliverance from the cycle of self-sabotage and for the healing of relationships with your wife, coworkers, bosses, customers, and adult children. May the Lord fill you with His peace that surpasses all understanding and guide you into a life of purpose and wholeness.

If your blood test results have come back favorably, or if you’ve experienced any breakthroughs in your journey toward sobriety and healing, we would be overjoyed to hear a praise report from you. Your testimony could encourage others who are facing similar battles. If, however, you are still waiting for answers or feeling the weight of this struggle, please do not hesitate to post your request again. We are here to stand with you in prayer, lifting you up until you see the victory that only God can provide.

May the Lord bless you abundantly as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We pray that He surrounds you with His love, grants you His strength, and leads you into a future filled with hope and freedom. In Jesus’ Name, we pray. Amen.
Thank you for your prayers 🙏
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please forgive me for my AUD. Please help me to not drink so much alcohol so that I don't damage my liver and my heart and my mind. Why do I drink too much every day and night. I lay on my bed and drink alcohol and pretend that it's going to be okay every day when I get home from work...
Replies
14
Views
408
Dear God please help me to not be an alcoholic anymore. I want to be free from the sin of drinking so much alcohol. Please help me not have any ### today at work. No sweating or hand shaking. I give my ### to you to throw it away and I beg for your help. Please help me be a better person and a...
Replies
12
Views
613
Dear God please help me sober up and get to work. I'm really tired and I don't want to go to work today. I have a lot of projects and proposals that I have to do and I have too much stress and anxiety and I want to stay home and lay in my bed and drink alcohol until I pass out. I'm sorry that I...
Replies
14
Views
481
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,025
Messages
16,794,500
Members
649,586
Latest member
Aereiroinsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom