Temptation

Status
Not open for further replies.

armystrong777

Prayer Warrior
I pray for strength in my time of weakness, the devil keeps throwing stuff my way and tempting me. I pray in the name of Jesus I'll learn how to tell the devil NOO!!!
 
ArmyStrong, I want you to realise that we are in the same boat. We all have the negatives inside us but we have to stand strong. I am one person who's going through a lot mentally but I keep pushing and I always pray each day that the Lord will take control over my life. You see, negativity always comes along with discomfort and stress which may result in depression and that is very risky. The Lord is always free to save at any time, day and hour whatsoever. We just have to stand strong and realise the plans the Lord has for us because they are the best plans. If you don't always pray, please do pray and if you don't read the Bible, encourage yourself to read the Bible every moment you have....whether in school or at home, wherever you feel comfortable, and I tell you that the Lord will do great things in your life.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear all. I'm falling in temptation. I'm weak. My spirit is weak. I can't stay away from bad things. Seeing bad dreams too. Dirty dreams and dirty things come in my mind. I can't control my mind. Not every time, sometimes but. I feel like seeing dirty things on my phone. I can't distract my mind...
Replies
8
Views
133
Been falling into temptation every time God sends someone to me to send them to church I am falling every time I try to move forward something tries to stop me. I need prayers to stop witchcraft and curses over me, please lately adultary and lust have been entertaining my thoughts I don’t like...
Replies
11
Views
149
Prayer for hedge of protection over my husband ### and my family and marrige from seen and unseen danger and form of evil Prayer for speedy intervention and deliver my husband from alcohol and speaking life health and mercy and restful sleep to function proper healing over his body. and make...
Replies
12
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,523
Messages
16,800,575
Members
650,043
Latest member
Vuotton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom