please stand in prayer with me for my two ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

candy6

Humble Servant of All
please stand in prayer with me for my two family members ### and ###, they both have been very sick, God please lay your healing hands on them tonight and heal their sick bodies. I know in You all things are possible amen: ###
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show Your mercy upon us and grant this request, in Your perfect will and timing. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I have been under constant stalking, surveillance, and harassment for seven years. I ask God to quickly move me out of this environment and give me a fresh start. I am exhausted and deeply need His peace and protection. Thank you.
Replies
19
Views
288
Pray for God to shield my marriage forever from spiritual attacks, negativity, and anything that seeks to divide us. The feeling of loneliness even when we are married. God to Bind Negative Forces: like spirits of separation, unforgiveness, anger, bitterness, misunderstanding, asking God to...
Replies
8
Views
336
I would really appreciate your prayers during this season. I have been carrying a lot quietly, and honestly, there are moments when I feel tired, overwhelmed and uncertain about how everything will come together. I am still trusting God, but I need His strength, peace, provision, wisdom and...
Replies
9
Views
136
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,575
Messages
16,800,956
Members
650,097
Latest member
Iruyror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom