I come to ask for a prayer from those ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter 4311
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
4

4311

Guest
I come to ask for a prayer from those on this board and to ask God for help again in my life. I hope to reconnect with my ex-wife and to have us remarry each other when the time is right. Please put in a prayer for ###. Thank you. Amen.
 
I have prayed for the request that you have posted in Jesus’ name. May God bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His will and timing. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith… Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager ###
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show Your mercy upon us and grant this request, in Your perfect will and timing. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Shivani here from India …I need urgent prayer from a spirit of rejection from a job & relationship. I still remember it was May 02,2024 my birthday and I was feeling so proud of myself ( & my parents too ) that after so much struggle I managed to get a job and it was my dream role & I was...
Replies
9
Views
320
Trust in the Lord do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6 Dear Heavenly Father, Help us to trust You when circumstances are futile. Bring healing to any past disappointment and pain from rejection, and help us...
Replies
10
Views
296
Dear Lord Jesus please let my wife stop accusing me of cheating in Jesus name and believe me when I say I am not seeing anyone. She has been abusing me with accusations and physical harm and I ask Lord Jesus that you make her stop and let her know that I am not seeing anyone. It's so hard to let...
Replies
8
Views
334
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,513
Messages
16,800,497
Members
650,032
Latest member
Zniothor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom