lord, i pray you give me the ability to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

offspring2

Disciple of Prayer
lord, i pray you give me the ability to meet my opportunity to do you will. That I may be a vessel for you love and peace for myself with my ### and ###. May I have the patience and the courage and the love, humility and understanding you want me to have. thank you lord Jesus
 
I have prayed for the request that you have posted in Jesus’ name. May God bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His will and timing. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith… Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager ###
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show Your mercy upon us and grant this request, in Your perfect will and timing. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly father i humble my self before you please give me the ability to know the truth about everything that comes to my sight In Jesus Christ almighty name Amen
Replies
11
Views
148
“The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he refreshes my soul. He guides me along the right paths for his name’s sake. Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and...
Replies
10
Views
213
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 49:17: “Your children hasten back, and those who laid you waste depart from you.” Extended Explanation: Isaiah 49:17 is a promise of restoration and renewal for God’s people. It assures them that their children, who had been...
Replies
9
Views
247
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,575
Messages
16,800,956
Members
650,097
Latest member
Iruyror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom