Send Your Blessings Down Onto These Good People

  • Thread starter Thread starter philh
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

philh

Guest
Dear God in Heaven, I prayed a couple of weeks ago for You to help me find a job with regular income, and for a way to put food on our plates.

Although the job prayer has not yet materialised, I want to praise You and thank You with all my heart.

I thank you for the amazing relatives, friends and neighbours who have been coming around at meal times with a plate of food for us. They use wonderful excuses like "I cooked too much for us to eat, and I don't want to waste it", or "It's my son's birthday, so here is a plate of spaghetti to celebrate". It really is Your Spirit moving within these good people, so they can help us during these difficult times.

I pray that you send Your very special Blessings on each and every one of them and their families. You know who they are, and the true nature of their hearts.

Although we still have more difficult times ahead, I thank You, Lord God, for hearing and answering my prayer, and I look forward to the day when we can repay these kind people many times over. Amen.
 
Hello-Philh brother do u tithe with what GOD has given you? Thats the first step in trusting our Father for our needs. read Malachi 3 then Proverbs 3 and let the WORD bring you to that place of total trust. GOD doesnt work in mysterious ways HE works according to HIS WORD and HIS faithfulness. GOD will move any obstacle that hinders our obedience to HIM> in Matthew 6 Jesus said "seek ye first the kingdom of GOD and His righteousness and all things would be added unto you, the Psalmist wrote "I have been young but now im old but ive never seen a child of GOD or His descendants begging for bread,. so stay strong and faithful. Trust in the Lord with all of your heart and lean NOT to your own understanding. GOD will provide but you gotta go get it-Amen?
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
I have prayed for the request that you have posted in Jesus’ name. May God bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His will and timing. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith… Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please send your blessings upon my body, May I be healed by your grace. In Jesus name I pray. 🙏
Replies
8
Views
483
Please Jesus, send your blessings to ###, ###, and ###. We need you Lord. This is the only source of income my family has, and right now I’m scared. Please Lord, bless us with success.
Replies
10
Views
471
Please lord send your blessings down today on all family members. Please restore my health & marriage. Please help ### & ###. Thank you
Replies
7
Views
258
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,562
Messages
16,800,857
Members
650,086
Latest member
Bwuathonmere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom