Pray That ### Case Is Dropped Tomorrow And That God Show His Goodness

Status
Not open for further replies.

marlin4

Prayer Partner
please pray for ### as ### go to court tomorrow. ### hope that this case is dropped and thrown out. ### ask for guidance, peace, strength and protection. ### myself BELIEVE tomorrow will be a very good day. Thanks a lot my brothers and sisters.

###

Matthew 18:19-20
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
for he is your layer in the court room. Remember he is the judge of all judges so i pray may he set you free in the name of JESUS. BELIEVE AND IT SHALL BE SO. AMEN.
 
I have prayed for the request that you have posted in Jesus’ name. May God bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His will and timing. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith… Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager ###
 
Thank you all so much! Mrs. ### you are so awesome. God is so good. I will tell you about His Goodness tomorrow when I am home from work. I work after court tomorrow.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I pray that your prayer request will be answered and things work out for you. Trust in the Lord and know he loves you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Locked
Please pray for me again. Feb. ### is a very BIG day for me. Pray that my case is thrown out and I am found Innocent. Pray that all my enemies will be put to shame and all who testify falsely against will be shown to be wrong and all who pursue me to harm me will flee from me in different...
Replies
6
Views
134
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,544
Messages
16,800,744
Members
650,073
Latest member
Striertirarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom