we is here again ask you lord ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter lacedrick
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lacedrick

Guest
we is here again ask you Lord Jesus to anwser our prayer we need you Lord Jesus please anwser our prayer we love you Lord Jesus we is begging you Lord Jesus please keep us lift up in your prayer we is cry out to you Lord Jesus we need you more then anything more than anything please anwser our prayer
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There's no reason for me to be here anymore. Please take me, just me, out. I'm ready to go.
Replies
8
Views
138
Dear Lord, Thank You for everything You have done and continue to do in our lives. Even the things I don’t fully understand, I know You are working behind it all. Lord, today I come to You with a humble heart. I am about to make an important payment for our home, and soon I will also face the...
Replies
9
Views
174
Good evening, I'm here again asking for prayers for me and my family. Please pray that the following people would stop bothering me and my family and that they decide to go to another position or just quit: ###, ###, ###, ###, and there is another person that is a young man that works in...
Replies
5
Views
309
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,475
Messages
16,800,219
Members
650,000
Latest member
Tweaville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom