I receive charge with a Felony, for protecting myself ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter needhelp
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

needhelp

Guest
I receive charge with a Felony, for protecting myself against a young man with a weapon, although I never touch him, police told me, there were other ways to protect yourself, I honestly picked the weapon to protect myself, so they charged me with a felony. I've never been arrested nor charged with anything before, please pray that they drop these charges against me. I was charged with assault with a deadly weapon. I just think the justice system is backward if we women can protect ourselves from this man who likes to attack us women.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Dear God, please fill us will Your Grace and Peace. We love You and thank You for all of Your blessings. Please hear this request and let Your Will be. Please allow us to feel calm and in control. Please give Your comfort. In Your Son's name, our Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, I pray that the charges against my ### are dropped. This is a good man. He would never purposely hurt anyone. He was protecting his family. I pray that justice be served and that my ###, your ### can continue to be a bright light in this world.
Replies
6
Views
290
My son has been incarcerated for over 27 felony charges because he committed over 3 of them cashing checks he was charged for all complaints, reports, and charges found in the system that had to do with check cashing although he didn't commit the fraudulent of most of them the law is crooked...
Replies
4
Views
240
Father, I declare that USA state attorney generals are offering themselves, WILLINGLY in the day of God's power.. Father, I declare that USA state attorney generals are cleansing themselves from what is ignoble and unclean. USA state attorney generals are separating themselves from contact with...
Replies
2
Views
392
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,475
Messages
16,800,219
Members
650,000
Latest member
Tweaville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom