I pray to the Father and the Son and ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter lostlamb
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lostlamb

Guest
I pray to the father and the son and the holy spirit that if it is your will take this emptiness and cleanse me of all sins and inequities. Father please heal and cleanse ### and ### relationship. Father bind up and cast out all evil that is happening in our home at this time. Father if it is your will place your hand on her heart and let the holy spirit enter her hardened heart so she may find forgiveness and healing so we may marry and give testimony unto you and walk with you in likeness favorable to you. In Jesus Christ is holy name I shall pray without ceasing for my request

Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I have prayed for the request that you have posted in Jesus’ name. May God bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His will and timing. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith… Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager ###
 
May God be with you, hear your prayer and meet your needs. I have prayed for this and to God be the Glory.
 
Dear God, please fill us will Your Grace and Peace. We love You and thank You for all of Your blessings. Please hear this request and let Your Will be. Please allow us to feel calm and in control. Please give Your comfort. In Your Son's name, our Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

O GOD I PRAY O HEAVENLY FATHER I PRAY THAT I PAINT OUR HOUSE AMEN IN CHRIST JESUS' NAME I PRAY AMEN
Replies
13
Views
157
father i pray in JESUS name to be healed and find me my soulmate amen
Replies
13
Views
168
Dear Heavenly Father, I come to you because you said where 2 or more are gathered , there I am and right now my husband and son ‘s relationship is struggling. Lord, Open their hearts to better communication and understanding. Help both of them as only you , Lord, can. In Jesus name . Amen
Replies
13
Views
88
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,475
Messages
16,800,219
Members
650,000
Latest member
Tweaville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom