In Need Of An Urgent Miracle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christine1976

Humble Servant of All
Dear Sweet GOD,

Please Heal the love of my life ###, remove every cancer cell out of his body, restore him with good health, courage, faith and strength.

His a good man GOD, please spare his life.

I know you are the solution. Amen
 
I have prayed for the request that you have posted in Jesus’ name. May God bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His will and timing. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith… Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager ###
 
God, please be with ### and his family. Please heal him so it can stay with his family on Earth. In Your Son's name, Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
May God be with you, hear your prayer and meet your needs. I have prayed for this and to God be the Glory.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Could you please pray for an urgent miracle for ###. Thank you so much!
Replies
9
Views
141
Please pray for me, I need an urgent financial miracle. Please also pray that ### will stop threatening me or come to my house now. Thank you
Replies
8
Views
172
Needing prayer for a miracle. Things have been going on for a while and I’m struggling. I need miraculous provision over my finances and my mental health.
Replies
7
Views
372
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,475
Messages
16,800,219
Members
650,000
Latest member
Tweaville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom