In Need Of An Urgent Miracle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christine, I pray in the name of Jesus for the healing of ###.
Dear Heavenly Father, I pray for ###.

Lord I thank you for a miracle an amazing recovery for ###.
Lord I praise you for sending Angels from Heaven to go to ###.
Holy Spirit I thank you for pouring your healing waters over ### and for the full restoration of his health.
I thank you that he is stronger and healthier now than he has ever been.
I thank you for the miracle of healing.

Lord I also pray for ### and for your love, joy and protection in her life.
I pray for amazing peace to flow into ###'s life.
Lord we love you and praise you and ask this in the most Holy Name of Jesus Christ our Lord.
Amen.

### we are praying for you and ###.
Please post updates here.
You have our love and support.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Could you please pray for an urgent miracle for ###. Thank you so much!
Replies
9
Views
141
Please pray for me, I need an urgent financial miracle. Please also pray that ### will stop threatening me or come to my house now. Thank you
Replies
8
Views
172
Needing prayer for a miracle. Things have been going on for a while and I’m struggling. I need miraculous provision over my finances and my mental health.
Replies
7
Views
372
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,475
Messages
16,800,219
Members
650,000
Latest member
Tweaville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom