Please pray for ###. He really needs prayers...I believe ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

HappyGirl

Prayer Partner
Please pray for ###. He really needs prayers...I believe he has a substance problem. Also, if it's God's will...please reconcile our work friendship. Even it only to lead him back to God. Thank you Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
I have prayed for the request that you have posted in Jesus’ name. May God bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God according to His will and timing. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word bless you, encourage you, strengthen you, and build up your faith. Have Faith In God… Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister ###
 
May God be with you, hear your prayer and meet your needs. I have prayed for this and to God be the Glory.
 
Dear God, please fill us will Your Grace and Peace. We love You and thank You for all of Your blessings. Please hear this request and let Your Will be. Please allow us to feel calm and in control. Please give Your comfort. In Your Son's name, our Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Thank you very much for your prayers!
default_heart2.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, There is a man that I like, ###, but he said he is separated but amicable with 2 kids with his ex. I wished him to reconcile with his ex for his kids' sakes, but he kept pursuing me. There were times where I fell for him and wanted him to myself. Judging from his past relationships, he...
Replies
12
Views
153
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
11
Views
140
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
12
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,461
Messages
16,800,100
Members
649,989
Latest member
Groesin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom