2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Lord hears our prayers of gratitude and praise for You. You are an awesome God for all those who turn to You for your Mercy and Blessing. You are true to your promises to all who realise the recklessness in their lives and you never turn anybody away. Please continue to reach out to us as we...
Replies
4
Views
122
R
  • Locked
I was evicted from my apt 2 weeks ago and was blessed with a temp rental. Well I have to move out the rental on ###/###, we are out of money and I don't even have money to manage my bills or even get the daily needs for me and my son who has Crohns Disease. My faith is barely hanging on right...
Replies
7
Views
310
  • Locked
I just feel so bad. I'm so depressed. I want to go be with God in heaven. I cannot do my job. I'm too heavy. I don't want to be a burden on anyone. I am always exhausted and lonely. Lord please take me.
Replies
19
Views
444
O
  • Locked
Oh lord I call upon your name in Jesus name, father I pray for the sick, lonely, the poor and those who want to turn their lives around just like kids guide their faith in Jesus name and hear their prayers. I speak the blood of Jesus upon their lives. Father send your angels to surround them as...
Replies
7
Views
363
M
  • Locked
Please Lord I need prayers for my marriage. We are so disconnected. We don't communicate. We argue about everything. We love each other but can't seem to be happy and get along. I want so much to be happy. I feel like we are so incompatible. I feel like he has given up. Lord please help me...
2
Replies
11
Views
286
  • Locked
Please continue praying for baby ### as she is battling a brain tumor. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
170
  • Locked
Please pray for ### who is invading my privacy and I don't know what he wants from me. Please pray that God will manage this situation. Also please pray for my upcoming exams I have this week.
Replies
7
Views
165
J
  • Locked
Please pray for ### ### that the charges will be dismissed and he can continue to rehab where he can turn his life over to God and get the help he needs.
Replies
6
Views
116
  • Locked
Please pray for God to show me, and guide me to his will, concerning ### and ###. I'm extremely lonely for a mate. I'm ### yrs old, and have never had a mate to love and be loved by. Please pray for God to send me a mate to love, and her love me, and allow me to have her companionship for the...
Replies
6
Views
150
  • Locked
I do not know what this means but this guy has stopped calling me neither does he return my calls. Please I need prayers I do not want to complain to him and I decided to ask my Lord to intervene. Please I need your prayers in the name of Jesus.
Replies
6
Views
178
Back
Top Bottom