Is It Wrong To Want To Die?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pray for God to help you through this tough time in your life!
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
I feel for you I am suffering from depression too and have for a long while Sometimes I feel my situation is hopeless and all I can do is go to my bedroom, close the door and pray, pour out my heart to my heavenly Father. He can do what man cannot do. Please try not to think of going to heaven yet I'm sure God has a plan for your life. I will pray for you every day. May God bless you.
 
I pray for you in Jesus name. I have been there. God is good.
 
I pray for this person to have a will to live, to see how special she/he is, and so realize that she/he is loved by many.  Amen
 
Last year I always feel depressed. Feel lonely, helpless, stressful ... I had been cried a lot and want to die, asked God to take me to heaven. Lord Jesus is really good to me. He loves me so much, He asked people to pray for me and He comforted me... I used to climb up a small hill near my house and pray to Jesus on every Saturday morning. That helps me so much.

Lord Jesus, I bring ### before you. Please comfort ### with your love and restore ### to a joyful life. In Jesus precious name I pray, Amen.
 
Dear ###, as someone who suffers from depression I know how painful it can be. God only made one of you you are here to serve a purpose. Depression can be a chemical imbalance, or can be brought on by circumstances in our lives. I pray dear father God that you lift this person's spirit. Show them that you have plans for their life. Look outside yourself there are many who suffer it will pass. Have faith that you will get through this and picture yourself having what you want. Do not put yourself down you are a child of God. Your brothers and sisters in Christ all love you and are praying for you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jeusis, Please let me explain I lost my apartment a few years ago. It was a nice place to live in karaoke people like me and then I lost my job and had to move out. I try not to be greedy and selfish and jealous, but I was pushed around at work and wanted to go on offsites because I...
Replies
12
Views
149
Is seeking money and financial security a sin? Or should we have faith every day that God will provide? Is it not dangerous/risky? I’m confused. At what point is stewarding money a necessity and at what point is it a sin?
Replies
7
Views
263
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 2:12 : Wisdom will save you from the ways of wicked men, from men whose words are perverse, A Prayer for Wisdom and Protection: Our prayer: Heavenly Father, fill our heart with Your wisdom. Let Your understanding guard our...
Replies
9
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,448
Messages
16,799,992
Members
649,979
Latest member
Nymainerdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom