Please Lord I need prayers for my marriage. We ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter Msmom9599
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Msmom9599

Guest
Please Lord I need prayers for my marriage. We are so disconnected. We don't communicate. We argue about everything. We love each other but can't seem to be happy and get along. I want so much to be happy. I feel like we are so incompatible. I feel like he has given up. Lord please help me. Guide me in a way that will allow some changes to take place in our relationship. We need a miracle! It's affecting our children, which scares me so much!
 
Hello Sister—let me say first that love is time. Focus on the Lord and not the problem; don't fret, it only causes harm. You have made a vow unto GOD to love your mate and to be submissive but not a door mat. Heavenly Father, you know ###'s heart and we pray that you will intervene and bring your peace to her, and show her your mercy and grace, Father. We ask for perseverance, patience, and calmness in this situation and we trust that You will deliver in this circumstance, in your timing and your will. Show her your amazing Grace and mercy and remind her heart that love conquers all. We thank you, Father, in Jesus' name. Your Grace is sufficient—for your strength is made perfect in our weakness.
 
I pray for this, may God answer your prayers according to His will. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, I pray in agreement with this request. I lift up all hurting and broken marriages, including my own, to You in prayer for healing and restoration according to Your perfect will in Jesus' name, Amen
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Dear God, please fill us will Your Grace and Peace. We love You and thank You for all of Your blessings. Please hear this request and let Your Will be. Please allow us to feel calm and in control. Please give Your comfort. In Your Son's name, our Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m ### with a lot of ###. I had a good job, but I was let go due to the ### that led to taking time off work. My landlord filed for eviction, but I was able to save my apartment and make arrangements with him, he did take me to court and we all agreed that a payment plan would be sufficient...
Replies
13
Views
250
I have been struggling with crippling anxiety for months and I need to feel God's presence. I need to know I am going to be okay. I can't take this much longer and all I do is pray to be normal again. I feel so alone and need prayer.
Replies
11
Views
190
I'm here to help with your request. If you have specific prayer requests or topics you'd like to focus on, feel free to share them, and I can assist with general guidance or support. Remember, it's important to keep personal details private, so please avoid sharing any sensitive information...
Replies
8
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,475
Messages
16,800,219
Members
650,000
Latest member
Tweaville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom