Prayer Request For ### And God's Will

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoatFarmer

Beloved Servant
Please pray for God to show me, and guide me to his will, concerning ### and ###. I'm extremely lonely for a mate. I'm ### yrs old, and have never had a mate to love and be loved by. Please pray for God to send me a mate to love, and her love me, and allow me to have her companionship for the rest of my life.

Thanks,

###
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Dear God, please fill us will Your Grace and Peace. We love You and thank You for all of Your blessings. Please hear this request and let Your Will be. Please allow us to feel calm and in control. Please give Your comfort. In Your Son's name, our Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I am currently struggling with depression and insomnia after making a career decision that I deeply regret. Earlier this year, I turned down a great job offer after trusting promises from my managers that were never fulfilled. Please pray that God heals me completely, gives...
Replies
14
Views
194
Please pray with me concerning a long-standing matter before God. I am asking God to intervene and bring His righteous judgment, truth, and resolution to my situation. My petitions before Him are few and clear: **deliverance, prosperity, marriage, fulfillment of His promises and prophecies, and...
Replies
11
Views
180
Hi I'm ###, I'm a ### year old girl living in a toxic household. Please pray for me. I live in a narcissistic personality household, with coercion control and financial and emotional abuse. My parents have sheltered me alot from life and failed to help me grow into my independence. I struggle...
Replies
11
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,448
Messages
16,799,992
Members
649,979
Latest member
Nymainerdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom