Please Lord I need prayers for my marriage. We ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter Msmom9599
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you all. Your prayers are such a blessing to me.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m ### with a lot of ###. I had a good job, but I was let go due to the ### that led to taking time off work. My landlord filed for eviction, but I was able to save my apartment and make arrangements with him, he did take me to court and we all agreed that a payment plan would be sufficient...
Replies
13
Views
250
I have been struggling with crippling anxiety for months and I need to feel God's presence. I need to know I am going to be okay. I can't take this much longer and all I do is pray to be normal again. I feel so alone and need prayer.
Replies
11
Views
190
I'm here to help with your request. If you have specific prayer requests or topics you'd like to focus on, feel free to share them, and I can assist with general guidance or support. Remember, it's important to keep personal details private, so please avoid sharing any sensitive information...
Replies
8
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,461
Messages
16,800,100
Members
649,989
Latest member
Groesin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom