My husband is depressed. He says he can not ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dither105

Humble Servant
My husband is depressed. He says he can not continue with our marriage. He says it is over. He wanted to blame it all on me. I know I am not perfect but I do want to fix this. He says he wants to start fresh with someone new. We are not a lost cause. We have been good together. I am so hurt and so sad. I am not a mistake. We have been together for more than ### years. Just this week he was in love with me, thank you, God, for each other and for our marriage. He was asking You for strength to carry on and be a good husband. We can fix this but I can not do it alone. Please guide him back to me. Please let him find Your peace and love and light. Please fill him with the Holy Spirit. Please clear his mind. Please remind him that You wrote our marriage and You are infallible. Please God, please. I am crying out to you. Please. I commit my life to you. I will be strong and give back. I will increase this miracle a 1000 times fold until my dying day, I promise this God! I promise. I love you. I pray this in the name of Your Son, Jesus Christ!
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God please restore my marriage with my husband of ### years, remove his mind from this woman he says take care of him and he loves her, and I must please stop calling him because he has no desire of coming being in a marriage with me. He just choose to leave me and his son for a woman. He said I...
Replies
10
Views
380
Jesus I am in love with the guy and he says he loves me too but Jesus he cares for me sometimes and sometimes he doesn't God, if he is mine then let him fall for my love and if he is not mine then please God show me his true colour.
Replies
7
Views
286
Im so confused. I believe she has bewitched him due to we just won our settlement of $10,000,000. He says he never loved me her 5 yr old child he now claims. He has blocked me he was only here a month we live together and we're not from out here. We dont know this woman yet he is there with her...
Replies
11
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,463
Messages
16,800,121
Members
649,989
Latest member
Groesin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom