Please pray that my two sons and my daughter-in-law come to know Jesus as their Lord and Savior. Please continue to pray that my younger son comes back to God and marries a godly woman.
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.
<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Please lift up my family situation in prayers. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over me and children. Lord I ask that You saturate me and my children with Your peace. The kind that surpasses all understanding. I declare that no weapon formed against us shall prosper, for greater is He who is in...
I want my husband home with me and my two boys
We have been married for ### years and he has moved to ### with another woman. I want him to know that I love him and im sorry that he felt manipulated into this situation. GOD has helped me understand what I was doing wrong and im sorry. I want my...
Heavenly Father, You see my heartache and concern for my daughter, Lord, I seek Your divine intervention, protection, and restoration. Jesus, I ask that You remove every spiritual attack, generational curses, word curses and negative influence that has sought to disrupt the peace, unity...