To Make Me ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcy

Prayer Warrior
Dear Lord:

please listen to my prayers, I thank you for all what I have that is around me, my son, my husband, my family and home. but Father today me one of your children feels so empty, alone and God I know you are here with me I know that you see me falling apart and unable to stand up but I want you to know that I'm waiting for you, I know you will come and take my pain away, take all that is hurting me, disappear all these thoughts that are making me feel so sad. Father I'm your child and I come to you for your help for you to please let all my worries go away. I can't go like this any longer I need your blessings and your help. send me that sun that will shine again, take this clouds away from me... I don't want no more crying and pain in my soul, I want to be happy. I want to be with you I know I'll be ok with you... I give you my heart, my son, my husband and my marriage, let me know what to do, show me my purpose in life whatever it is I know I will be happy.

Please bless my husband wherever he is, don't take those angels away from him, do not let no evil touch his heart. bring people around him that will let him know about your love and promises, Lord wherever he is bless him.

In the name of Jesus. Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

1.) Unnecessary Drama 2.) Being taken for granted 3.) One-sided effort 4.) Feeling ignored 5.) Giving my all to people who won't do the same.
Replies
12
Views
66
1.) Fake people. 2.) Backhanded compliments 3.) Being underestimated 4.) Disrespect disguised as a joke. 5.) Getting lied to when I already know the truth
Replies
10
Views
82
I don't know where the attack comes from, which is on my eyes, making me cry.
Replies
9
Views
130
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,461
Messages
16,800,100
Members
649,989
Latest member
Groesin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom