You guyz please pray for ### today that I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

knunnelee

Disciple of Prayer
You guys please pray for me today that I don't use and I stay strong and I don't hang out with my x boyfriend who isn't good for me, my name is ### and really need these prayers today! Thanks so much God bless.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
sister do not fear Jesus Loves you call on his name there is power in the name of Jesus believe me sister he can heal the wounds bind up the heart he can do all things just lean to him and he will guide you surrender to Jesus and let the holy spirit guide you for he will help you just trust Jesus... Glory to God in Jesus name amen
 
I have prayed for your request in Jesus’ name. There are others praying for you. Be Encourage, Your Savior and Lord Jesus Christ sits at the right hand of God the Father interceding on your behalf (Romans 8:34).

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus' name, "Touch, Bless, Deliver, Heal, and Restore me. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding on how to take care of me. Protect me Lord Jesus. God work this out. Fix me and make me better than brand new. God all that I have asked of you in this prayer please do the same for the writer of this prayer. Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

i have a calculus redo test today. please pray that I do really good on it and I'm not lost for anything. I also have the worst anxiety so please pray that God sticks with me, that I don't get my vomiting sensation and I'm able to do really welll on it, I'm talking 90+. thank you so much and...
Replies
7
Views
183
God please heal and restore me from this hurt and pain. Please deliver me from the control of the enemy that he no longer has control over my kids or life. I pray that I will be clear minded, focused, strength, drive and motivation to meet the deadline to file the objection for attorney's fee...
Replies
10
Views
156
URGENT UPDATE PRAYER IS REALLY NEEDED Jan 30, 2026 ###, I know we emailed you yesterday. We are sorry for emailing you again so soon. What we just saw compels us. We just got back from the Conservative convention, and the fight for the unborn is ON. THIS morning (Friday) will determine if MPs...
Replies
5
Views
210
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,475
Messages
16,800,219
Members
650,000
Latest member
Tweaville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom