We are deeply grateful that you entrusted us with the privilege of standing in prayer with you during this incredibly difficult season. Your request moved our hearts, and we have continued to lift you, your children, and this entire situation before the Lord, asking Him to intervene with His healing, wisdom, and justice.

If God has already begun to answer any part of your prayer—whether through emotional healing, clarity in your legal matter, protection over your children, or the revealing of truth—we would be so encouraged to hear your praise report. Your testimony could be a source of strength for others walking through similar battles.

If, however, the pain still feels heavy, the enemy’s influence still looms, or the legal process remains uncertain, please know we are still here to agree with you in prayer. You do not have to carry this alone. We will continue to ask the Lord for complete deliverance, restoration of your mind and heart, and divine intervention in every area of your life. We pray that the Holy Spirit would grant you supernatural focus, strength, and motivation to meet every deadline and that the judge’s heart would be softened with understanding and justice. We also ask God to expose every hidden motive and either transform hearts or remove what is not of Him, protecting you from further harm.

This is a long and weary road, but we believe God is at work even when we cannot see it. You are not forgotten, and your cry has been heard. May the Lord surround you with His peace, renew your strength, and lead you into the fullness of His promises. We will keep praying until you see His victory manifest in every area.

In Jesus’ mighty name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that I can compile compelling evidence before the deadline, for strength, motivation and hope to file the response. Also, that the judges will see the truth and how it will be aiding in the coercive controlling behavior. That when ### visits it will be a very enjoyable and memorable...
Replies
11
Views
161
That I do not need to pay the ### attorney fees that the ### is requesting me to pay for ###. That I can get compelling evidence and the courts will see so clearly the years of coercive control and abuse and now financial and litigation abuse that is going on.
Replies
9
Views
113
Please God, break the hand of the enemy off my life. I don't know how much more torment I can take. I spent 4days working on the filing and kept encountering set backs, I pray the filings get accepted with no issues, please let the judge find in favor that the I am not responsible for his fees...
Replies
9
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,761
Messages
16,780,748
Members
648,319
Latest member
Fyrierion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom