Divorce

  • Thread starter Thread starter abc1nordic
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

abc1nordic

Guest
I am a man of ### from ### and are heading to divorce. It's my wife who wants a divorce. It is because of my mental health problems and a bad Christian life that I was kicked out of home. We are both Christians. After that I started a Bible school and experiencing the wonderful miracles in my life. We have been married for ### years and have three children together. Despite of all the miracles in my life I am experiencing now, not my wife forgive me. Besides judging me and she comes to the worst allegations against me. According to the Bible, I am free to find me a new wife when I'm the one who's been rejected. I have chosen to forgive my wife.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Dear God, please fill us will Your Grace and Peace. We love You and thank You for all of Your blessings. Please hear this request and let Your Will be. Please allow us to feel calm and in control. Please give Your comfort. In Your Son's name, our Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

O Lord Jesus , my God and my saviour. Please restore what is broken and fix the relationship between me and my wife. My wife mentioned today she wants a divorce as she no longer feels safe, respected and loved with me. Please let me grow to be a better and right husband and let the holy Spirit...
Replies
6
Views
122
My wife and I have been apart 2.5 years, we recently started dating. She has changed a lot, I caught her in something and it is a huge fight and now she wants a divorce. I want God to reverse this. We have a 10 year old son, he wants his family to be whole again. My name is ### from ###
Replies
10
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,461
Messages
16,800,100
Members
649,989
Latest member
Groesin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom