Lord please give me the right outlook and let ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter katia
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

katia

Guest
Lord please give me the right outlook and let me be filled with your love for others. Let me not hold anything against anyone who has offended me but instead pray for them, love them and have mercy as You would show love and mercy Lord. Lord give me strength and wisdom in all of my dealings. I ask this in Jesus name...keep me humble and yet let me be a victorious warrior for You.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, I recently just got home after almost 8 hours waiting at the dealership where i got my car. i am really pissed off with the way the agent and dealer did to me for letting me wait that long, i am not sure if it was intentional since they kept on saying it will be just a...
Replies
12
Views
191
Dear God, You know the truth behind every situation and You see the burdens we carry in silence. Today, I lift to You this matter concerning our family's property. We ask for Your wisdom, guidance, and protection as we face these challenges. If there are people trying to take what is not...
Replies
5
Views
131
Heavenly Father, I know it's been a few months since I last posted here. I am praying that I can get hired back to my old company. I already sent the HR my resume and my intent to reapply. I am hoping and praying that I am able to get back in. I do not know what your plans are and why this...
Replies
4
Views
298
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,440
Messages
16,799,916
Members
649,962
Latest member
Eruolluerland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom