Dear FATHER, I pray that YOU will be with ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

guilty

Humble Prayer Partner
Dear FATHER, I pray that YOU will be with me. My life is so full of troubles and worries for all the wrongs I did. FATHER, I need YOU and YOU are the only one who can give me peace and help me to forget my ugly past. FATHER, LORD, I did so many things against YOUR will that I don’t know where to start to rectify my life. FATHER, I pray that YOU will be with me in this coming week as I need to repay monies to a very good friend who helped me and I don’t have it. I pray for a permanent job that I can become independent and not have to worry my family or friends for monies. FATHER, I pray this in YOUR Holy Name, JESUS CHRIST, Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

help with homework dear father i pray to find a new place i don't feel safe in Jesus name amen
Replies
9
Views
147
Dear Father, I pray the lady adopts the two cats. We need stability. I pray all.
Replies
10
Views
300
I pray that you will find homes to 3 adult cats and 4 kittens in JESUS name Father I really need to hear from you. We have been asking. Thank you amen
Replies
12
Views
420
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,440
Messages
16,799,916
Members
649,962
Latest member
Eruolluerland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom