Today is the first day in a while that ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter undeserving
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

undeserving

Guest
Today is the first day in a while that I have been able to get up out of bed, I have been very sick. Continue to pray for all of you as God sends his blessings into our lives. In Jesus' name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello all, I'd like to ask for your prayers once again! I start my first day of my new job, on-boarding and training, tomorrow, and I'm really nervous, and I have terrible social anxiety! I've been praying for a job for a long time now, and God has blessed me with one, so I'm really worried that...
Replies
9
Views
119
It’s the first day of school tomorrow and I already know some students that are trouble makers, please pray for protection and favor and peace and joy instead fear and anxiety. It was terrible last year with how defiant students were, I need God’s wisdom and protection and favor with parent and...
Replies
12
Views
182
Today is my first day at my new job. Please pray that I do well.
Replies
8
Views
272
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,440
Messages
16,799,916
Members
649,962
Latest member
Eruolluerland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom