Pray For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rs57
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rs57

Guest
Please pray for me. I am dying. Please pray that I pass away easily and without complication. Please pray that I am at peace in death and will be reunited with my mom who passed away.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Father I pray for peace in this ###'s heart. Comfort them with Your ever present love and forgiveness. Let them feel Your arms around them Lord. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you for all the beautiful prayers of strength for me and my fam when we were taking care of our sick cat with urinary/gall bladder complications. He sadly passed away despite the medications. I am still heartbroken, but I know that if God gives, He can also take away. Life and death are in...
Replies
11
Views
224
I miss my mom, oldest brother, and cat. I am sad that how my mom passed; she never came home from the hospital and she went to hospice and passed away. My oldest brother got cancer; I don't know how he got it, our family don't have it. My cat went missing and I never saw her again. I can't get...
Replies
9
Views
310
Good night please pray for my mom ### to pass ger driving test. She failed twice and this is the final time she is going. Pray for her to pass to be calm and to remember everything to let the person pass her in Jesus name I thank you Lord amen
Replies
9
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,440
Messages
16,799,916
Members
649,962
Latest member
Eruolluerland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom