Please Pray For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter angelahearts
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

angelahearts

Guest
I am pregnant with twins. He cheated and left. Now I hear he is engaged to ###. She has been evil to me. Abandoned her kids to her ex-husband 3 years ago. I want the Lord to move mightily for me. Restore my family, please Lord.
 
Lord in the name of Jesus bless this family and restore to them what the devil has stolen bring favor and blessings their way and lead them into the fullness of Your Truth in Jesus name...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

She is having very violent dreams about her ex boyfriend and he already threatened her before their break up. She has moved away from him and has no contact but he does know where she works. She is not a believer but is allowing me to minister to her. Please pray for her protection and most...
Replies
10
Views
143
I'm in need of new friends. Most of my friends moved out of town or state for jobs or near their families. I am also extremely lonely because I'm single. It's very awkward going to events as a single person and everyone else is coupled up. I was engaged a few years ago, but my ex called off...
Replies
10
Views
285
I cheated on my girlfriend. I love her sooo much she is the best thing i have in the world and I feel awful after cheating. Please pray for the lord to forgive me for what I did
Replies
10
Views
186
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,437
Messages
16,799,853
Members
649,951
Latest member
Sweisarion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom