N
nkwelle
Guest
Please I am pleading for prayers due to the following problems I am facing.
1) I am not growing in my career. I have been using money to buy some transfer and post. Unfortunately, I had a dream on the 06/02/### that I have been transferred again to a lower position. I want to move on higher height. Help me for my dreams are usually true.
2) I have been having bad dreams thinking of dead people.
3) I want breakthrough in my finances and to help orphans.
4) Breakthrough in my family.
1) I am not growing in my career. I have been using money to buy some transfer and post. Unfortunately, I had a dream on the 06/02/### that I have been transferred again to a lower position. I want to move on higher height. Help me for my dreams are usually true.
2) I have been having bad dreams thinking of dead people.
3) I want breakthrough in my finances and to help orphans.
4) Breakthrough in my family.
