2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Dear Heavenly Father God, I come to you in the name of Jesus and I thank you that you are hearing my cries and my spirit is connecting with your spirit. I thank you for this new day and new week, I thank you for my life and all you have done for me and for all my blessings, I thank you for...
Replies
2
Views
130
  • Locked
Lord, I continue to prayer for ###'s return home to his loving family. I pray that you provide him with a path home. There is a meeting this Thursday that could possibly do just that...please Lord bless this family with a positive outcome and bring ### home for good. Until then provide ###...
Replies
3
Views
137
  • Locked
LORD, I LIFT UP OUR CHURCHES AND MINISTRIES BEFORE YOU. I PRAY FOR OUR CHURCH LEADERS. GRANT THEM THE SPIRIT OF WISDOM AND REVELATION. GRANT THEM DIRECTION, DISCERNMENT, GUIDANCE, PROVISION, AND WISDOM. SHOW EACH MINISTRY YOUR PERFECT WILL. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY. AMEN PLEASE NOT HESITATE TO...
Replies
2
Views
124
J
  • Locked
Dear Lord Jesus, I am praying again today for you to bless me a husband. The one you appoint to be mine, the one you pick the best for me. Lord Jesus, I love you and still waiting for that guy to come. I've been to so many hurts and I know I deserve someone better.. In Jesus name I prayed. I am...
Replies
2
Views
104
B
  • Locked
Plz pray for me and my family. We are going through a rough time. We have been financially bound since around 2007. Sometimes it's so bad that we don't even have food on the table. My parents are so depressed about our situation and it's not good for their health. I believe God can turn things...
Replies
3
Views
130
  • Locked
Pls continue to pray for us to be blessed with a child..I ask in Jesus name. Amen
Replies
3
Views
121
  • Locked
My husband is depressed. He says he can not continue with our marriage. He says it is over. He wanted to blame it all on me. I know I am not perfect but I do want to fix this. He says he wants to start fresh with someone new. We are not a lost cause. We have been good together. I am so hurt and...
Replies
3
Views
183
A
  • Locked
please pray for ### to pass any exam given to him and get that job as care aid in ###
Replies
2
Views
130
A
  • Locked
Pls pray that the church throughout the world will experience a revival and an awakening. That we all truly love God with everything we have. And we'll spread His word to every corner of the earth. Pls pray for everyone who has posted a prayer here that God should heal the sick, mend the broken...
Replies
3
Views
135
S
  • Locked
I am waiting for my soul mate to ask me to marry me. I pray he can get the courage to ask me tonight or this coming day.
Replies
3
Views
139
Back
Top Bottom